Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Label Icons CSS

PageNavi Results No.

Biafra: Nigeria Military Are After My Life - Moses Agbo Cries Out

Moses Agbo, a Biafran journalist working for Family Writers who was released some weeks ago from DSS illegal detention, puts all of us on notice that now the Nigerian armed forces are hunting for him. He says in his Facebook:

"If been a Biafran is my only crime that makes the zoo armed forces to keep hunting for me shortly after my release from #DSS unlawful abduction/detention, then it is time they have to take me to my earlier grave if they can.

But as for me,Moses Agbo Obinna in this struggle,I can never go exile,no retreat no asylum.
If I die, I die but in as much as I'm still alive,it is a must to stand eyebrow to eyebrow with any forces until they release my leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others followed by Biafra total freedom.

#Biafra or #Dearth

Do your worse if you can!
But I can assure you that #ChukwuAbiama is alive."

Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget