Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Label Icons CSS

PageNavi Results No.

I HAVE JOINED THE TEAM OF DEFENSE LAWYERS IN THE CASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AS HIS COUNSEL - BAR UGWUONYE

Bar. Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye said that he  will be announcing his appearance in court any moment from now in this extremely important trial saying; I have had further briefing from Mr. Kanu himself in these respects.
I accepted to act as a lawyer in this case because there are urgent and critical questions of justice and due process in this case, which have profound implications for the administration of criminal justice in Nigeria and the entire continent of Africa. Also, I believe that Mr. Kanu's rights have been seriously eroded in the course of this case. These rights deserve protection, not only for Mr. Kanu, but for all humanity.
I shall be guided by the highest standards of ethics and the laws in discharging my functions as counsel in the case.  So help me God. This puts to rest the constant clamour from the supporters of the IPOB that I step into this case as counsel.
From me the battle has just began. No one can stop Biafra!!!!
Bar Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget