Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Label Icons CSS

PageNavi Results No.

A Biafran Athlete Dedicates His Medal To Biafra Fallen Heroes After A Successful Marathon In Sweden (PHOTOS)

 

A Biafran named Arimah Chudi Nnamdi dedicated his medal to the Biafran fallen heros and heroes after represent Biafra in a successful marathon in Stockholm, Sweden today being 20th of May 2017.

See what he wrote on his Facebook account below:

WE ARE CHILDREN FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN….WE SHINE SO BRIGHT ANYWHERE WE GO…..

Arimah Chudi Nnamdi

I thank Chiukwu Okike Abiama for giving me the strength to represent Biafra in a successful marathon in Stockholm, Sweden today. I dedicate my medal to the Biafran Heroes and my prayers shall be moan both day and night. All hail our heroes!!! God bless Biafra!!!!

Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget