Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Label Icons CSS

PageNavi Results No.

JUST IN! IG HAS ORDERED RIVERS POLICE COMMISSIONER TO KILL ME – WIKE

Governor of Rivers, Chief Nyesom Wike has said the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris has mandated the Commissioner of Police in the state, Zaki Ahmed to kill him.
The governor who said this in an interview with The Punch said the commissioner was on a mission to eliminate him.
Wike said, “He (the CP) told me he is going to do a professional work and I told him, ‘You, a professional work?’ You can’t be independent and can’t do a professional work. The inspector general of police has given him instructions on what to do. The inspector general has told him he must cage the Rivers State governor. He shouldn’t come and tell me he wants to do any professional work. Who is he to say that?”
Wike said the CP could not have a mind of his own since he was under instructions.
“Which mind? Before he was posted here, he was told what to do. They don’t post people based on competence but loyalty; someone who will do their bidding. Do you know that we are the only state that has had about nine commissioners of police in just two years?
“When he (the CP) was going to be sent, there were about three of them that were called, and interviewed. They said they were going to kill me. They took this one who said he would be diplomatic about it. We know. This police commissioner has an agenda; I can’t be deceived. I’m not saying he should go; let him stay. He has been given an assignment to kill me. No problem. No man dies two times.”
When queried that the IGP couldn’t have ordered a police officer to kill someone, especially a governor, Wike responded by saying, “This inspector general of police said so. Yes, I’m telling you (the truth). The inspector general of police, who removed my security details without letting me know until when I was going out and realised that I had no security personnel. What is the implication of that? When a supposed chief security officer of a state wakes up in the morning and realises that he has no security personnel attached to him, what do you expect? What’s the implication? Danger!”
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget